Friday, April 16, 2010

Fiendfire Bottom Section done

It took me 7 days to do the bottom part of Fiendfire. Though I still have the bottom bottom of it still to do and the sides on the bottom I'll get them later while I concentrate on the center parts. I have reprositioned the canvas to do the next section upwards. I've really been having to dig through my stash to do this one and hope I'll have enough grays to finish it. I've been working outside on this putting in 8-12 hours a day and really pushing myself to get this done by the end of the month. I know I won't have it done by the 24th, not if it took me 7 days just to get the bottom part done. I have at least 2 big sections to go and all the sides4-5 inches each side plus about 4-5 inches on the bottom too. Soar I am happy with it. It's more like doing one of my paintings than hooking and feeling very liberating for some reason.







No comments: