Monday, June 27, 2011

More Green Cat

I'm hooking everyday now despite the awful heat in South Carolina generally 90-100 and no air conditioning outside where I work on stuff. Thankfully I have nice shaded porch that sits high off the ground with lovely steady breezes wandering through most of the day.

Fiendfyre is done except for the final edging on it which I haven't decided on what to do with it. Going between just whipping it or adding a braided border. I'll have to see what I have left in the gray department uncut up. This was a massive project to do 36 x 78 but I had youngest son prodding me to get it done--I think he wants it.



The two Tribal Rabbits which I guess are going to be pillows are done except for the finishing. They're 18 1/2 x 19 and 19 diameter.




Circles runner in case I forgot to post it. All finished including the edging. 17 x 53



Currently working on green cat again. Here's my progress as of 6-27-11.

2 comments:

April DeConick said...

You continue to do such fabulous work. So glad you ar hooking again.

Fanxstitch said...

Thank you April. I go through spells of working on my various fiber projects. From Fall until April it was because of family problems and having to move that I quit hooking this last time. Finally have a good place to work now though the summer heat in SC is horrible right now but I put up with it and try to get as much done a day as I can.