Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's hooking

As promised Monday's hooking



Tuesday's 9/25/09 hooking--This was between 10AM and 3PM



I finished the ruff on the sheep and then started to fluff out his top mane.

Today's Wednesday 9/26/09 hooking from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM This was by 1PM



I trimmed down the some of the fluff with scissors and sculpted it a little so you could see the fiber tools better, then I worked the top fluff a little more before I started doing the lettering and lines.

This was in the shade at 4PM



The lettering, especially the word dyed is clearer in person than in this photo. I may have to add a thin outline to it so it will show up better.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I like how the words blend into the background. I can still read them, but they don't over power the piece.

Debbie

Unknown said...

That is amazing looking. Love the sheep's face and the words are so easy to read.

Great hooking